I love it when people use the fonts, so don’t be shy about reading these terms. :) I always want the answer to be “Yes! I’d love it if you used my fonts!” These are free fonts and I want you to be able to use them for free. Here are the following terms to explain out how you can use these fonts for personal and commercial purposes.
If you follow the terms, you do not need my permission to use the fonts. Regretfully, I may not be able to personally respond to commercial use inquiries in a timely manner, so please read the terms carefully to see if you fall into the personal or commercial use category.
- Personal use or non-profit use, enjoy the fonts for free. No need to get my permission to use them.
- Commercial use (anything that generates income) please display a blog button or credit link and enjoy for free or purchase a commercial use license. No need to get my permission.
Full terms below:
- You may use the fonts for your own personal use and / or non-profit use.
- You may use the fonts on your personal webpage / blog.
- You may use the fonts for non-profit organizations.
- You may use the fonts in personal layouts/projects that will be posted to online galleries and submitted to magazines for publication, as long as the font name and a link to www.kevinandamanda.com is given.
If you’d like to use the fonts for commercial use, including, but not limited to digital scrapbooking kits, logos, blog design, eBay or Etsy product pages, business cards, e-books, Teachers Pay Teachers, or any type of art that will be used for the purpose of selling or generating income, please read the following terms.
You may use the fonts for commercial purposes at no charge if and only if you prominently display one of my blog buttons, found here, with a link back to my site on your blog/webpage. The button may be placed in your sidebar (preferred) or on a credits/links page, but not just a single post about the fonts. If you are unable to include an image of the button, please add a credit and link on each product page.
If you cannot or prefer not to display credit, you may purchase a commercial use license for a single font, or for all the fonts provided on kevinandamanda.com.
YOU MAY NOT
- The fonts MAY NOT be used for any harmful, pornographic, or racial material or material that may be deemed harmful or offensive to another person.
- You may not claim the fonts as your own.
- The fonts MAY NOT be SOLD in any way, shape, or form, including but not limited to: as Photoshop brushes, embroidery font files, or PNGs.
Neither Kevin or Amanda Bottoms nor www.kevinandamanda.com shall be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of these items.